Friday, August 1, 2008

It’s a thriller…

I'm getting married tomorrow, which is awesome. I've spent the last two weeks running around like a mad woman getting everything finished for the wedding. Suffice it to say, I've been exhausted. We've both been exhausted. Too exhausted to even talk about our first dance until last night. We decided to do a waltz/slow dance type of thing, but not before looking up wedding dances on youtube.

And there we found and entire wedding party doing the Thriller dance. Now, I think this is adorable. The bride looked like she was having a real crappy time, but at least she did it. All I could think about was what if I had to learn and teach everyone those dance moves…on top of everything I've been doing?! Ack! My head hurt a little bit. I dunno how people pull off these crazy weddings; they must have a wedding planner.

Off to wedding la-la land!

1 comment:

MUD said...

Have a great day. It is your time.
MUD